1. Analyze keywords : This step has to be taken place initially while developing the website, Keywords, those are very useful for your business should be used in the content of the website itself. In other case, if you are looking for SEO to brush up your website then make update of the articles and blogs useful for your website in the content afterwards containing the Keywords having density 4%. This will help you in getting more traffic.
2. Use keywords in the page content : Keywords should be used in 4% density as it is very useful in link building, Putting the keyword in your page content also signals to search engines that the page is actually about the keyword and should show up in search results. We have heard from “experts” that you should use your keyword anywhere from 4-6 times to 10-12 times.Our advice is to just write naturally.
3. Put keywords in Meta Data : While the page metadata (Page Description and Keywords) are not nearly as important as they used to be, they still count.Take advantage of them by putting your keyword or phrase there.The description should be readable by a person and make sense and the keyword metadata should focus on your keyword or phrase – do not make it long, less is more
4. Put keywords in Page Title :The Page Title is one of the most important things that Google and other search engines evaluate to determine what is on a web page.Put your keyword or phrase in the title, keep it short.
5. Put keywords in your H1 text :The H1 text is usually the title of an article or some larger bold text at the top of your page.Google and the smaller search engines can see this and they put extra importance on the words in the H1 text.Make sure your keyword or phrase is there.
6. Reduce Image Size :Too many images or large images on your website page will slow down the loading time of your website. Confirm your images have a resolution of 72ppi. Slice big images into smaller pieces with your graphics editor.
7. Find incoming links (backward links) : Websites that link to yours raise your link popularity. Search for websites that are relevant with yours and have a PR 3 or more to do a link exchange. Write optimized articles and include them on your website. This means your website has a greater opportunity of being indexed quickly also as getting a boost in its rankings.Create absolute links from all your internal pages to your home page. This will increase the number of links pointing to your homepage.
9. Write clean html code : website editors frequently write additional code. This can increase the loading time of your website pages. Verify your html code by running it through an html validator
10. Monitor Your Rank : Give the search engines some time to do their thing and then keep checking your rank to see what happened and track your progress.