First, now you can invite people to follow your blog. If your blog is public, anyone can use the Follow button to sign up to receive an update each time you publish new content. But if you’d like to share your blog with specific people, we’ve made it easy to send them an invitation to check out your site.
Keywords are the most important SEO element for every search engine, they are what search strings are matched against. Choosing the right keywords to optimize for is thus the first and most crucial step to a successful SEO campaign. If you fail on this very first step, the road ahead is very bumpy and most likely you will only waste your time and money. There are many ways to determine which keywords to optimize for and usually the final list of them is made after a careful analysis of what the online population is searching for, which keywords have your competitors chosen and above all – which are the keywords that you feel describe your site best.
1. Choosing the Right Keywords to Optimize For
It seems that the time when you could easily top the results for a one-word search string is centuries ago. Now, when the Web is so densely populated with sites, it is next to impossible to achieve constant top ratings for a one-word search string. Achieving constant top ratings for two-word or three-word search strings is a more realistic goal.
For instance, If you have a site about dogs, do NOT try and optimize for the keyword “dog” or “dogs”. Instead you could try and focus on keywords like “dog obedience training”, “small dog breeds”, “homemade dog food”, “dog food recipes” etc. Success for very popular one-two word keywords is very difficult and often not worth the trouble, it’s best to focus on less competitive highly specific keywords.
The first thing you need to do is come up with keywords that describe the content of your website. Ideally, you know your users well and can correctly guess what search strings they are likely to use to search for you. You can also try the Website Keyword Suggestions Tool below to come up with an initial list of keywords. Run your inital list of keywords by the Google keyword Suggestion tool, you’ll get a related list of keywords, shortlist a couple of keywords that seem relevent and have a decent global search volume.
2. Keyword Density
After you have chosen the keywords that describe your site and are supposedly of interest to your users, the next step is to make your site keyword-rich and to have good keyword density for your target keywords. Keyword density although no longer a very important factor in SEO is a common measure of how relevant a page is. Generally, the idea is that the higher the keyword density, the more relevant to the search string a page is. The recommended density is 3-7% for the major 2 or 3 keywords and 1-2% for minor keywords. Try the Keyword Density Checker below to determine the keyword density of your website.
SQL (Structured Query Language) is used to modify and access data or information from a storage area called database. This beginner sql tutorial website teaches you the basics of SQL and how to write SQL queries. I will be sharing my knowledge on SQL and help you learn SQL better. The sql concepts discussed in this tutorial can be applied to most of database systems. The syntax used to explain the concepts is similar to the one used in Oracle database.
SQL stands for “Structured Query Language” and can be pronounced as “SQL” or “sequel – (Structured English Query Language)”. It is a query language used for accessing and modifying information in the database. IBM first developed SQL in 1970s. Also it is an ANSI/ISO standard. It has become a Standard Universal Language used by most of the relational database management systems (RDBMS). Some of the RDBMS systems are: Oracle, Microsoft SQL server, Sybase etc. Most of these have provided their own implementation thus enhancing it’s feature and making it a powerful tool. Few of the sql commands used in sql programming are SELECT Statement, UPDATE Statement, INSERT INTO Statement, DELETE Statement, WHERE Clause, ORDER BY Clause, GROUP BY Clause, ORDER Clause, Joins, Views, GROUP Functions, Indexes etc.
In a simple manner, SQL is a non-procedural, English-like language that processes data in groups of records rather than one record at a time. Few functions of SQL are:
- store data
- modify data
- retrieve data
- modify data
- delete data
- create tables and other database objects
- delete data
SQL SELECT Statement
The most commonly used SQL command is SELECT statement. The SQL SELECT statement is used to query or retrieve data from a table in the database. A query may retrieve information from specified columns or from all of the columns in the table. To create a simple SQL SELECT Statement, you must specify the column(s) name and the table name. The whole query is called SQL SELECT Statement.
Syntax of SQL SELECT Statement:
SELECT column_list FROM table-name
[GROUP BY clause]
[ORDER BY clause];
- table-name is the name of the table from which the information is retrieved.
- column_list includes one or more columns from which data is retrieved.
- The code within the brackets is optional.
database table student_details;
NOTE: These database tables are used here for better explanation of SQL commands. In reality, the tables can have different columns and different data.
For example, consider the table student_details. To select the first name of all the students the query would be like:
SELECT first_name FROM student_details;
NOTE: The commands are not case sensitive. The above SELECT statement can also be written as “select first_name from students_details;”
You can also retrieve data from more than one column. For example, to select first name and last name of all the students.
SELECT first_name, last_name FROM student_details;
You can also use clauses like WHERE, GROUP BY, HAVING, ORDER BY with SELECT statement. We will discuss these commands in coming chapters.
NOTE: In a SQL SELECT statement only SELECT and FROM statements are mandatory. Other clauses like WHERE, ORDER BY, GROUP BY, HAVING are optional.
How to use expressions in SQL SELECT Statement?
Expressions combine many arithmetic operators, they can be used in SELECT, WHERE and ORDER BY Clauses of the SQL SELECT Statement.
Here we will explain how to use expressions in the SQL SELECT Statement. About using expressions in WHERE and ORDER BY clause, they will be explained in their respective sections.
The operators are evaluated in a specific order of precedence, when more than one arithmetic operator is used in an expression. The order of evaluation is: parentheses, division, multiplication, addition, and subtraction. The evaluation is performed from the left to the right of the expression.
For example: If we want to display the first and last name of an employee combined together, the SQL Select Statement would be like
SELECT first_name || ' ' || last_name FROM employee;
first_name || ‘ ‘ || last_name
You can also provide aliases as below.
SELECT first_name || ' ' || last_name AS emp_name FROM employee;
Live Cricket & Nature of India
ERP-SAP Functional Consultant | Web Designer Developer | SEO Expert | Auto-blogger
Ganoderma411 – Your Premier Online Source For 411 On The King Of Herbs Known As Reishi, Lingzhi, And Ganoderma Lucidum
Ganoderma Herbs & benefits by ganoderma411.info
Mojo Magnet Marketing Attracting That Premium Business You Need In This New World Market
Al spaulding no tag, no labels, just value from All angels – Going beyond the scope of Social Media & Online Marketing
If you are looking for an option to increase the web traffic, this article is just for you. There are some tips given below to increase the web traffic without any great effort. Before you increase the web traffic, you should know what are SEO (search engine optimization), newsletters, viral marketing and writing articles.
There are many online companies that are earning huge profit margins with online business. However, the small and the medium scale industries should move faster to grab the needs of the customers. It is not important to look out for a customer. As Internet has become one of the main business platforms, you will find millions of people login to find know about different topics. Internet is also providing many jobs opening for the people who are willing to work from their home itself.
Popular Search Engines
Majority of the web users use search engines for gaining information, to buy as well as to look for different items. Therefore, if you want to promote your website, your website should have relevant and relevant content. It is also very important to use the appropriate key words on your content that will be used by the potential clients. Before you upload content on your website, you should know what a keyword is and how important it is to promote an article or content. You can deliberately improve the content by putting exact key word and key terms in the title of the article an also throughout the body. You have to look for similar terms that suit your item. It is also important to upload a content that is straight to the point.
Learn to Write
Writing web blogs, articles and e-books can greatly improve your reputation. This will also make others to visit your web site and read your content interestingly. You should also join blog and forum sites to submit your writings for free. Look for online discussion boards and forums where you will be able to meet different people who will be interested in your business and products. Check your mails and posts regularly and try to answer the questions asked by the clients or customers as soon as possible. AS customers are, the main pillars of your business it is very important o maintain a good relation with your customers. They should feel that you are a genuine seller and you provide excellent service to them. Solving their queries and selling quality product are some of the best way to convince your customers.
Advertising of the website:
Using the pay-per-click (PPC) in your website will also increase the web traffic quickly. There are also banner ads, co-registration, pop-ups and pop-unders that will increase your visibility to the customers. Advertising in the web directories is also the best option you can go for.
1. Analyze keywords : This step has to be taken place initially while developing the website, Keywords, those are very useful for your business should be used in the content of the website itself. In other case, if you are looking for SEO to brush up your website then make update of the articles and blogs useful for your website in the content afterwards containing the Keywords having density 4%. This will help you in getting more traffic.
2. Use keywords in the page content : Keywords should be used in 4% density as it is very useful in link building, Putting the keyword in your page content also signals to search engines that the page is actually about the keyword and should show up in search results. We have heard from “experts” that you should use your keyword anywhere from 4-6 times to 10-12 times.Our advice is to just write naturally.
3. Put keywords in Meta Data : While the page metadata (Page Description and Keywords) are not nearly as important as they used to be, they still count.Take advantage of them by putting your keyword or phrase there.The description should be readable by a person and make sense and the keyword metadata should focus on your keyword or phrase – do not make it long, less is more
4. Put keywords in Page Title :The Page Title is one of the most important things that Google and other search engines evaluate to determine what is on a web page.Put your keyword or phrase in the title, keep it short.
5. Put keywords in your H1 text :The H1 text is usually the title of an article or some larger bold text at the top of your page.Google and the smaller search engines can see this and they put extra importance on the words in the H1 text.Make sure your keyword or phrase is there.
6. Reduce Image Size :Too many images or large images on your website page will slow down the loading time of your website. Confirm your images have a resolution of 72ppi. Slice big images into smaller pieces with your graphics editor.
7. Find incoming links (backward links) : Websites that link to yours raise your link popularity. Search for websites that are relevant with yours and have a PR 3 or more to do a link exchange. Write optimized articles and include them on your website. This means your website has a greater opportunity of being indexed quickly also as getting a boost in its rankings.Create absolute links from all your internal pages to your home page. This will increase the number of links pointing to your homepage.
9. Write clean html code : website editors frequently write additional code. This can increase the loading time of your website pages. Verify your html code by running it through an html validator
10. Monitor Your Rank : Give the search engines some time to do their thing and then keep checking your rank to see what happened and track your progress.
We are a group of IT professionals We can offer websites n softwares and graphic designers and web templetes. We, IT service providers, you can choose/post many projects. You are most welcome here. Let us share ideas, doubts and many more in the king of programming languages. * You will find Developer , Coder, Designer, Stylist, Scripter , Flasher & SEO * specialists You will be able to post as many tasks as you want, these tasks could be in any Programming language. We work on: * WEB DESIGN o Flash o AJAX * Programming o JS o PHP o MySQL o ASP.NET o VB.NET o Flash Action Script For FAQs, see the thread: